The Photobank is a collection of Texas State photos available for free download. Whether you need photos of Old Main or another campus building, student life on campus or Bobcat sports, the Photobank is your resource for communicating images.
If you can't find what you're looking for on the Photobank, please contact us, or complete a Photography Services Request.
How to use the PhotoBank
NOTE: Firefox and Internet Explorer are the recommended browsers.
- Click the above button to enter the Photobank and choose "Login".
- Photobank should be highlighted on the next screen. Click "Login".
- In the left hand column you will see categories; you can expand a category by clicking the blue arrow or select a category by double clicking its name.
- You can also search keywords in the search bar at the top of the screen. Tip: try using quotation marks to narrow your search parameters. For example, student studying returns 1200 results while "student studying" returns two.
- When you find a photo you want to use, right click it and select "Add to Collection Basket".
- When you are ready to download your images, click the shopping cart in the top menu. This will open a dialog that shows your collection.
- If you need to delete any images you have added to your collection, click the "Remove" button at the bottom of the image you want to delete.
- When you are ready to download your images, click the download icon at the top of the dialog (second icon from the left). A download window will appear.
- Click the "Download" button to start your download.
- A window will pop up asking where you want to save your image. Select your preferred location.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the Photobank, please contact Chandler Prude, University Photographer, at email@example.com.