Marketing Office Coordinator
Texas State University is hiring a Marketing Office Coordinator to manage the vital day-to-day office tasks that keep University Marketing functioning smoothly.
It’s a full-time position with some excellent benefits on the most beautiful campus in Texas.
About University Marketing
You’ll join a small group of creatives operating a bit like an agency within the university. We communicate on Slack, debate about Central Texas barbecue, and produce really solid work that impresses our clients and makes us proud.
We’re looking for someone who’s highly organized to keep our office on track. You’re skilled at juggling multiple tasks, getting things done, and paying attention to the details along the way. You’ll be our resident expert on budgets, office management and human resources, so having infinite patience and good people skills is a must.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage budget-related issues, including purchase orders, invoices, and assisting staff with conferences and travel
- Help team members with human resource questions and issues and welcome new hires to the office by assisting with onboarding
- Coordinate student employee schedules and train front desk staff
- Research, create and maintain processes related to office management
- Handle essential office duties, including setting meetings, ordering supplies and gear, maintaining the staff schedule, and keeping our Xerox in shape by reporting and managing problems
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position in University Marketing. You’ll report to the director of marketing, Dan Eggers, who we think is a pretty OK individual.
Salary: $38,400 – $42,000, depending on qualifications
- two week winter break, and many other holidays off
- 12 vacation days (or more, depending on prior state service)
- 12 sick days
- 100% paid medical insurance, plus 50% dependent coverage
- strong support for your continued education and professional development
- excellent work/life balance resources
- unlimited lynda.com subscription
- a ton of other stuff
We’ll get you whatever tools you need to do your job well. You’ll work with the rest of the marketing team in our newly renovated offices on the 8th floor of the J.C. Kellam building.